The holiday season is all about giving, so give the fitness guru in your life a hand by gifting them one of the following items to boost their gym game! Added bonus: these items won’t break the bank.
1) A killer tank with a sassy phrase or meme spinoff will instantly boost gym swag. Look Human is the master of sass. Find their cool designs here. (~$30)
2) For the fitties who like their protein drink shaken not stirred, check out these advanced protein shaker cup from Blender Bottles (~$15!) or mix it up with the Pro Mixx. The advanced Pro Mixx blenders use a portable battery charged protein blender for (~$20-$40).
3) A portable meal bag for the gym rat that’s always on-the-go. These bags from Isolator Fitness come in 3-meal and 6-meal sizes and a variety of colors and sizes ($60-$100)
4) For the environmentally friendly and fashionable yoga enthusiast in your life, Teeki pants (~$60-75)made with recycled water bottles will blow any gym rat’s mind. Yoga not required. I wear these for running and lifting!
5) For the super sweaty athlete in your life or the person who spends more time in the water than on land, the waterproof iPod from apple is an ingenious invention for just ~$125-$150.
And for someone who’s gearing up for their fitness New Year’s Resolutions, personal training packages are a surefire way to start their year off right. (Prices will vary)
Did I leave anything out that’s on your Fitmas list? What’s the best fitness-related Christmas gift you ever received?