‘Twas the night before Dad’s day and all through the house, I had not a single present, not even a new man blouse… I may not be the best at rhyming, but this tasty treat is too good to be true. I made it with love and a banana or two.
I’m super proud of these lines so don’t tell me they’re whack. Just make some of these easy cookies while you’re trying to get jacked!
COONANAS, noun (ko͝o-na-na) definition: a cookie that is made from bananas
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup quick cook oats
- cinnamon or brown sugar (amount depends on personal preference)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- In a medium/large bowl mash up two ripe bananas
- Add 1 cup of quick cook oats (you can add an egg white or a splash of milk if your mixture is too dry, or sprinkle in more oats if it’s too wet)
- Optional*** (you can add cinnamon, brown sugar, walnuts, almonds, dark chocolate chips etc. to boost your flavor depending on your sweetness and diet preferences)
- Drop and slightly flatten spoonfuls of banana dough onto a greased cookie sheet, Cook for 8-10 minutes until golden brown at the edges and voila! (makes about 12 cookies)
- Serve on a large plate in the shape of a smile face, for optimum enjoyment and cheer 🙂
Don’t forget to test out your COONANAS before gifting them to someone else. Nothing says “I care and respect your healthy lifestyle, and you deserve the happiness of this tasty and nutritious treat,” like a COONANA